joey's weekly tangle challenge #149


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.



* * *
Happy Monday!
(aka:  tangle challenge day)
I hope that you have been enjoying the
alphabet ZIA challenges,
and if you have just joined us
welcome!
We love seeing new artists' work!

Today's string is the letter D


with a little


Wishing you a very creative week and
looking forward to seeing your challenges!
Take care,
~ joey ~


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Joey, this week was easy for me. I had just finished the refresher 141 for tanglepatterns dot com which included Dicso. Thanks for giving us these weekly tangle 'homeworks'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie for catching my spelling mistake! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new header of the blog. And Thankyou for your alphabet's challenge, it a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me a while this time, I just didn't like my first D so I did another one and it pleased me more. I'm really enjoying doing both the capital and small letters for each letter. Thanks for doing this for us Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for all the challenges. I really enjoy the alphabet and the Finish My Tile formats. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~