joey's weekly tangle challenge #148


Monday Morning Tangle Challenges:   
I hope that you find my tangle challenges fresh, stimulating and fun! Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work.

Note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.

Click here to see all of my past challenges.




* * *
Time for another alphabet challenge!
Today we will be tangling the letter C . . .


. . . using the tangle

Link up below after you have finished your tile
we love to see how different each submission can be!
Have a great week!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

7 comments:

  1. It took me forever to draw that darn C but so far I like it much better than my A or B. That is the idea I guess to really see an improvement as we go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your catkins and claws!!
      ~ joey ~

      Delete
  2. Hi, Joey,

    Just a quick note to tell you that I love your new header, and your new provile photo is absolutely stunning!!

    And of course, to let you know that I'm enjoying the alphabet theme you have going on here!!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the new look also! It looks great. I am a huge fan of anything abc oriented - abc books for kids, ways to organize things, etc. I love this challenge. Think I will take the completed alphabet and make a poster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have put a spell on the C in this challenge; I almost gave up on it. Or is the blame to be put on a messy week on my end maybe? Be that as it may, I did it and am now looking forward to an easier D-week. Yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very late, and I have to go to bed; but I finally finished all my challenges and posted them on my blog. Had a little problem with this one; but was finally able to do the monotangle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice new look-and-feel of your blog! Great picture of you too :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~