the ladybug game


Today I'm at Playful Learning with a post about
our own version of a fun party game that was common in
Britain many years ago called Beetle.
I have modified the game slightly so that we draw sweet little ladybugs instead of beetles (you could design a game for your favourite insect?!) and have included printable game and rules sheets as well.
 It's fun for kids and adults, and as you need very few supplies, it's perfect for the backyard, beach or campground!
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. This is so very cute! Thanks for sharing the link!

    Wishing you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Joey!! Thanks for sharing your post with us at Eco-Kids Tuesday. Hope to see you back next week! http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/search/label/Eco-Kids%20Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I've never seen this and look forward to sharing it with my little people. :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~