joey's weekly tangle challenge #27

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 

Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!
  I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back
and link up to any challenge, at any time.
 
* * *  
Welcome to the third week of Autumn themed challenges!
In our part of the world it's beginning to feel like Autumn
so for the rest of the month I will be posting challenges
that have an association with the upcoming season.

I always enjoy welcoming Autumn
(officially on the 23rd this year)
 but these first few days of Autumn also take me back
to the day that we welcomed our daughter to this earth.
She will be celebrating her 12th birthday on the 26th
so in honour of her I'd like us to

and the tangle Cayke

Have a wonderful week,
ours will be a busy one with much celebrating!
~ joey ~

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. I really love your weekly tangle challenge!
    Thank you for your ideas!!!

    Carina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family have an amazing time celebrating your daughter's birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~